I'm offering a place - 388 Drake Street
- Available on:
- February 01, 2023
- $2000 per month
- 4 or more Bedrooms
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
388 Drake Street
Furnished Master-Bedroom with Private Ensuite available in an amazing apartment downtown.
The unit has fantastic views of the city and is right in the center of downtown. You can access the whole city from here as you are within walking distance of all major transit (skytrain, bus, etc). All grocery stores are nearby (5 min walk) along with many coffee shops, restaurants and bars. The living room and kitchen is furnished with all high quality appliances and utensils. There is an in unit washer and dryer that is free to use. Also provided is a free maid service once a week to ensure the apartment stays clean (all cleaning supplies and toiletries are also restocked). The apartment will be shared with fellow students and younger professionals who are establishing themselves in the city. This is a great opportunity to get settled in the city and connect with similar people.
Bed sheets and linens included
Free maid service (weekly)
Cleaning supplies (restocked)
Utilities included (hydro, heat and high speed wifi)
Pool, hot tub, gym and sauna
On site concierge
Please call 778-331-8411 if you would like to schedule a viewing of the property.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org