I'm looking for a place - Gaston, 10-15 min walk to campus
- Needed on:
- August 01, 2017
- $700-1000 per month
- I Don't Smoke
- I Don't have a Pet
- Gender Roommates:
- No Preference
Hi, my name is Alexandra and I'm from Toronto. I'm 22 and just recently graduated from Laurier University. I'm going into the film production program in August and would love to find a place close to campus. I'm very easygoing, neat, and do not smoke. I'm looking for a place that I can share with 1-2 roommates, that is preferably furnished.
If anyone has any questions please feel free to email me!
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at email@example.com or 604-631-3078.