I'm offering a place - 2815 Georgia St E
- Available on:
- August 01, 2017
- $820 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
2815 Georgia St E
A furnished private bedroom available for rent in August.
The bedroom is furnished and big with big closet, a single bed, bedding, table, chair, hangers and laundry basket.
You can just need to bring you own luggage and move in.
- Just 5 minutes walk to the major bus stations #14, #16 and 95B-Line express.
It's only about 15 minutes or less by buses from VFS campuses and downtown.
- Safe, quiet and friendly neighbourhood.
5 minutes walk to the coffee shops, grocery stores, Shopper Drug Mart, London Drugs, Banks, bus stations, community centre, Yoga and fitness centre, Vancouver Public Library Hasting branch and so many restaurants around.
- The kitchen has all the cooking appliances and utensil.
- Laundry in the house includes washing machine and dryer.
- Rent includes high speed WiFi, utilities, hot water and heat. You do not need to pay for any extra fee.
- This is non party house, no drug, no pets and no smoking allowed.
I am looking for someone who is clean, quiet, respectful and responsible.
If you are interested about the bedroom or need more information please feel free to conatct me for any more detail and photos.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-631-3078.