I'm offering a place - 150 E Cordova
- Available on:
- September 01, 2017
- $1000 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
150 E Cordova
I am looking for a quiet and respectful roommate to live with in my apartment. I work for the City of Vancouver and go to school part-time at Capilano University.
My previous roommate also attended VFS and can be used as a reference if you are interested in renting.
There's a shared fridge, storage space in the apartment. Dish washer is also As well as a private bedroom and washroom for your exclusive use.
There's also a Modo car co-op located in the building.
Feel free to e-mail me for more info.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-631-3078.