I'm looking for a place - Near my VFS Campus
- Needed on:
- December 20, 2017
- $300-600 per month
- I Smoke
- I Don't have a Pet
- Gender Roommates:
- No Preference
Hi, I'll be joining the 'Writing For Films and Television' course in January, but will be moving to Vancouver around December.
I'm an easy going guy, will keep the house clean, can cook now and then, and am looking forward to sharing this amazing experience with new friends.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-631-3078.