I'm offering a place - WEST 61ST AVENUE GRANVILLE STREET
- Available on:
- August 01, 2017
- $575 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
WEST 61ST AVENUE GRANVILLE STREET
FURNISHED ROOM AVAILABLE FROM AUGUST 1
Furnished (Private) bedroom available in Furnished Large BRIGHT 4 Bedrooms house in West side, on Direct Bus routes (one zone) to DOWNTOWN, INLINGUA SCHOOL, ABLE, ILAC, UBC [UBC Express Bus], VFS, SFU HARBOUR SIDE, easy access to sky train.
Common areas shared with males, shared kitchen, refrigerators, bathroom, laundry,
Rent for room is $575 + $50 for utilities include hydro + gas.
Complimentary - high speed internet Access, laundry facilities.
Security deposit: Half month rent.
NO PETS, NO SMOKING, NO PARTIES
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at email@example.com or 604-631-3078.