I'm offering a place - 138 Hastings street
- Available on:
- September 01, 2017
- $1450 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
138 Hastings street
Address: 138 (Sequel) east Hastings street, vancouver. One year old new condo. Here is the link of the unit. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_vdNNhuwYg. This is different unit but the same layout.
The builidng is located just West of Main St in the Hastings Crossing District, a unique area defined by its historic character and ethnic diversity. Only minutes from Downtown, Gastown, Chinatown, Strathcona, Downtown VFS, SFU and the Waterfront!
We are looking for serious tenants who are familiar with the area and comfortable living in a neighbourhood being gentrified with people of different backgrounds and income. Take advantage at the great downtown lifestyle at an affordable rate.
Rental term: Minimum 8 or 9 months. Prefer long one year long term tenant(s)
Rental rate: $1450 per month plus BC hydro and TV internet.
BC hydro(roughly $25 to $40 per month depend on summer and winter)
TV, Internet (roughly $35 per month)
Available: September 1st
Sorry, no Laundry in this unit. But, a public coin laundry is only two blocks away from the building.
A application form is required and a credit and reference check may be performed.
Only a maximum 2 people allowed. One more single bed can be provide if you need.
No smoking, no pets, no drugs, no parties.
Parking not included and could possibly be rented from other residents.
Half month security deposit is required
$100 move in fee( if applicable)
If you are interested in this rental, please let us know the following information:
Name and Phone Number * Brief description about yourself
Your ideal move in/out date
Your available view time.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-631-3078.