I'm offering a place - 928 Homer Street
- Available on:
- August 15, 2017
- $725 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
This post is no longer available and has been closed.
You will share this room with another student from VFS arriving mid August. We prefer a female.
The apartment is fully furnished with in suite laundry plus a balcony with stunning views of the city.
The common areas are shared by the students. Kitchen and bathroom.
cable and internet are provided
kitchen is fully stocked
All new bedding and lots of closet space for each
there is a storage for luggage
in suite storage for dry goods
Gym in the building
Concierge on site/security
This is the Yaletown district. Walking distance to VFS. Trendy area surrounded by Animation companies, 3d and other Film Industry companies. Restaurants and coffee shops, The Marina and Seawall.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at email@example.com or 604-631-3078.