I'm looking for a place - Close to downtown/a skytrain station!
- Needed on:
- November 15, 2017
- $400-1000 per month
- I Don't Smoke
- I Don't have a Pet
- Gender Roommates:
- No Preference
I am a 19 year old British-Canadian named Liam, looking for a place to live starting this fall through to next winter!
I am a rather outgoing rugby player, musician, and writer, who loves to travel and read. I have good credit, a stable income, and I like to consider myself very responsible and respectful. Please send me an email if you would be interested in having me as a roommate/tenant.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-631-3078.