I'm offering a place - 1355 17th Street West
- Available on:
- September 08, 2017
- $1200 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
1355 17th Street West
Large bedroom, with space and accommodations suitable for two occupants, comes with 2 beds, 2 dressers, a full sized fridge, large closet, and desk.
2 minute walk from grocery store, and several food chains, as well as trails for hiking or biking.
In between Park Royal and Capilano Mall.
Easy access to public transit, bus stop is a two minute walk away.
Quiet and friendly neighborhood.
Security deposit is a half months rent.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-631-3078.