I'm offering a place - 150 Cordova E.
- Available on:
- September 09, 2017
- $990 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
150 Cordova E.
Gastown furnished onebedroom condo to share
You get the bedroom, I use the livingroom, and the bathroom and the kitchen will be shared.
The room includes
- a full size closet, a single size bed, a bed side cupboard, an arm chair, a dresser with three drawers, a desk and a chair, and a TV.
The building (less than a year young) is 10 minute walk to VFS campus, and centrally located in the vibrant gastown area: A walking distance to skytrain stations (CDA10 minute wa line and Expo line), downtown, and lots of amenities
- has a bike locker room
- Buses (#3 & 8 at the door, #4, 7, 10, 14, 16, 19, 50, 135, 209) going all around the cities (UBC, Broadway, SW Marine Drive, Metrotown, Lynn Valley North Van., SFU....) and well connected to Skytrain/and Canadaline
LondonDrugs, Nester's market, T&T supermarket, Cinema Tinseltown International Village, Chinatown, all kinds of banks, endless cafes and restaurants, and many more
The rent: 990.00 (O.B.O.), which includes Wifi, TV Cables, Heat and hot water, Gas.
This is a fixed term (3~4 months at a time) rental, with possible extension upon agreement.
The owner travels quite often for work, and therefore look for a lodger committed to stay for the agreed term, and who respects to maintain the unit in responsible manner. An international student is welcome, post graduate preferred. This is a NON SMOKING/No pet living environment.
For the pictures, please refer to the URL listed .
The viewings available Sept. 8 onwards.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at email@example.com or 604-631-3078.