I'm offering a place - 10Xx East 55th Ave
- Available on:
- September 01, 2017
- $800 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
10Xx East 55th Ave
STUDENT HOME STAY IN ESL INSTRUCTOR'S NEWLY BUILT HOME!
Beautiful, furnished room in a newly built home! Owner is a university ESL / English instructor with 30 years teaching experience and over 25 years home stay experience! Ideal for young ESL / international students wanting to live and practice English with host family. Yearly lease starting in September.
~Home stay without meals $800 with access to microwave
~Home stay with nutritious meals $1200. Guaranteed lots of variety -- 3 Chinese meals a day, with occasional Canadian food. We are a family that place high value on natural health, herbs and nutrition.
Walking distance between Langara College and David Thompson Secondary School, straight bus to downtown where most language schools are located. Also one bus to Richmond. Short walk to bus stops, restaurants, stores, banks and food markets. Safe quiet neighborhood.
We are selective with our students, so please tell us a little about yourself: WHERE YOU'RE FROM, HOW OLD YOU ARE, WHERE YOU'RE STUDYING, HOW LONG YOU'RE STUDYING HERE. Cash down deposit, references, phone number required.
å¯?å®¿å¤§å¸æ??æ??å®¶ å?¨æ?°æ?¿ï¼?ç?°å¢?æ¸?é??ï¼?äº¤é??æ?¹ä¾¿ï¼?è¿?Langara College å?? David Thompson é«?ä¸ï¼?å?¯å??ä¬¸å??å®¶æ??ã??æ?¶å¯?å®¿ç??æ??äº?å??å¤?å¹´ç¶?é©?ã??è©³æ??é?»é?µã??
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is â€” and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, donâ€™t hesitate to email or call VFSâ€™s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, atÂ email@example.comÂ or 604-631-3078.