I'm offering a place - 3730 Cambie Street, Unit 1 Vancouver
- Available on:
- November 01, 2017
- $950 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- 1 000
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
3730 Cambie Street, Unit 1 Vancouver
Roommate is leaving at the end of October and I'm looking for someone to move in and take his place. It is a 2 bedroom/1 bathroom, ground floor unit.
<5 min walk to skytrain and 20 mins to the 3D Animation Campus. Price includes Fibre internet and utilities.
Please respond by email and tell me a little bit about yourself, as well as if you have any additional questions.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at email@example.com or 604-631-3078.