I'm offering a place - 538 Union street
- Available on:
- February 01, 2018
- $650 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
538 Union street
AVAILABLE AS OF JAN 1st
Looking for someone to take over lease until October
Bedroom in a three bedroom basement suite.
Total rent for entire basement is $1800 increasing to $1870
starting march 1st.
The rent for each person is 625, 625, and 550 (650, 650 and 570 on mar 1st) (based on room size and assuming three people live there)
You will be moving into the room that is 570. There is a bathroom that is shared by the whole basement.
All utilities and internet included. Free laundry in the building. It's a 15 minute walk to stadium chinatown station. It's also a 4 minute walk to the #14, #20 and #16 bus and a slightly longer walk to the #95 b-line
Room comes with a mattress a dresser and a framed picture of Bruce Lee
Landlord is reliable and relatively carefree as long as you don't cause any noise complaints.
Don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions and please tell me a little bit about yourself.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com