I'm offering a place - 2815 Georgia St E
- Available on:
- February 01, 2018
- $830 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
2815 Georgia St E
A furnished private bedroom available in Feb 1,2018. It can move in January 2018 too.
I'm looking for someone who is clean, quiet, responsible and respectful.
The bedroom is full furnished with beddings, a new bed and new mattess. You can just bring your luggages and move in. The room has A big window, bright and has great WiFi.
- The house is very close to VFS Campuses and Downtown. It's only about 15 minutes or less by buses to VFS Campuses and Downtown. Just about 5 minutes walk to the major bus stations #14,#16 and the Express 95 B-Line.
- Quiet and Friendly Neighborhood. Less than 5 minutes walk to the bus stations, coffee shops, grocery stores, Shopper Drug Mart, London Drugs, Banks, Fitness Centre and so many restaurants around.
Rent includes high speed WiFi, hot water, heat and utilities.
This is non party house, no drug, no pets and no smoking allowed.
For more information feel free to contact me for more detail and photos, I will get back to you ASAP.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org