I'm offering a place - 2815 Georgia St E
- Available on:
- February 01, 2018
- $800 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
2815 Georgia St E
A Furnished private bedroom available immediately or move in Feb 1, 2018.
I'm looking for someone who is clean, quiet, responsible and respectful.
The bedroom is fully furnished with beddings, a bed, table, chair, wardrobe, laundry basket,
hangers. You just need to bring your luggages and move in.
The bedroom has a big window with great WiFi.
- Just about 5 minutes walk to the major bus stations #14, #16 and the Express 95 B-Line.
The house is very close to VFS Campuses and Downtown. It's only about 15 minutes or
less by buses from the VFS Campuses and Downtown.
- Quiet and Friendly Neighborhood, less than 5 minutes walk to the bus stations, Coffee
Shops, Grocery stores, Shopper Drug Mart, London Drugs, Banks, Fitness Centre, Park and
so many restaurants around.
The washer and dryer are in the house.
Rent includes High Speed WiFi, Hot water, Heat and Utilities.
This is Non a Party House, No Drug, No Pets and No Smoking allowed.
If you are interest about the place, please feel free to contact me for more detail and
photos. I will get back to you ASAP.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org