I'm offering a place - 1009 Expo Boulevard
- Available on:
- December 01, 2018
- $1700 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- 1 000
- Smoking Okay
- Pets Okay
1009 Expo Boulevard
My name is Colin and I'm looking for a roommate to share my apartment! It's located in the heart of Yaletown, directly in front of False Creek. I work a lot, and mostly nights, so I probably won't be around too often. But I'll always be up for watching a movie or grabbing a bite out somewhere if I am.
The building is located about 15-20 minutes walking distance to the school, however public transit is easily accessible as well.
The apartment is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom, with a solarium which can be utilized as a den or guest bedroom. Fully furnished except for tenant's bedroom and bathroom. There is in suite laundry.
Bedroom, solarium, and living room all have a stunning view of False Creek.
Amenities include gym, pool, spa, steam room, community room with pool table, squash court, meeting rooms, and guest suite.
Attached parking garage with spots available for rent in a double gated lot.
In this location, you'll truly get to enjoy the Vancouver lifestyle. Plenty of restaurants, coffee shops, stores, and close proximity to BC Place and Rogers Arena sporting and concert venues, as well as access to the Canada Line which goes directly to and from the airport.
The rental fee includes internet, heat, lights, and hot water.
Pictures can be provided, as well as a tour of the apartment which can be schedule with proper notice.
Apartment can possibly be made available sooner, please let me know if you're interested!
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com