I'm offering a place - 183 Georgia St E
- Available on:
- December 15, 2018
- $1050 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
183 Georgia St E
We are looking for a someone for a room in our place, available until the end of February. I am an alumni of the 3D Animation and Visual Effects course, currently working in the VFX industry, and there is one other roommate who is currently on the course.
The room has great views and a huge wardrobe, as well as a double bed with memory-foam mattress. The apartment has a kitchen/living room and a balcony that looks out at city and mountains. We are located 15 minutes walk from the VFS Animation Campus, and only 5 from the Game Design Campus, so its very easy to get to classes without hassle.
The building has a gym and a rooftop barbecue area for hanging out when the weather is nice.
If you're interested message me and I'll be happy to answer any questions and arrange viewings.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org