I'm offering a place - 230 Boundary rd
- Available on:
- December 28, 2018
- $1200.00 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
230 Boundary rd
This is a homestay rental which includes three meals a day, all furnishings, linens etc. laundry is done once a week as well as room cleaning. There are two other students on another floor, this room is on the main floor where landlady lives. Shared bathroom , private room has WiFi, TV , cable , desk , bed, dresser. I have been doing homestay for several years and am a gourmet cook. There is a a shared kitchen on the lower floor but cooking is limited to breakfast foods ei: toast , cereal, pancakes. There is a microwave there to warm up dinner when your late arriving otherwise dinner is served on main floor. Very clean and quiet home, good for studying. Please contact Sandra if interested. 778-229-2256
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org