I'm offering a place - 238 Alvin Narod Mews
- Available on:
- April 01, 2019
- $1150 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- 1 200
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
238 Alvin Narod Mews
No smoking. No pets. No parties. No drugs. No filming in the apartment.
Large suite in Yaletown with an average size bedroom for rent. One roommate is a 36yr old male working in the film industry. The other is a 35yr old female who works as a bartender. Both are quiet, courteous and very respectful. Canada Line skytrain is directly behind the building. In suite washer/dryer. BC Hydro electricity costs are split three ways and usually cost around $10/month per person. Secure building with fob entry. Amenities in the building include a pool, hottub, infrared sauna as well as a small gym. Bedroom is furnished with a bed, desk & chair, television. The bed has storage drawers underneath it, as well as an average sized closet in the room.
References and proof of adequate finances will be required.
Room could be available for Feb 1st as well.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org