I'm offering a place - 3442 e Pender st
- Available on:
- March 01, 2019
- $600 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
3442 e Pender st
This ad gives priority for VFS students. I have coming up for March 1st $600 per month 90 sqft includes internet, utility s and laundry, key for room and key for NEW HOUSE.
Ideal for local and international VFS students who want to go home to a
pleasant neighborhood at arms length from downtown.
15-20 min one bus ride to all campuses, 95 or14.
Suitable ONLY for those who are productively engaged outside the home on a full-time basis during the day (work or school), who appreciate a quite home atmosphere, and who socialize outside of the home.
Perfect for singles who appreciate a quite, no-surprises place to come
home to relax and study.
Pricing is based on the size of the rooms, utilities included, our goal is to keep rents reasonable, so please turn off lights etc. when not in use.
Lease is 6 months, after that it can be
renewed or revised to month to month with no rent increases.
After you graduate, you are welcome to stay on as this has been the case in the past for some..
THE room (s)...
Room has a window and locking door
Room is furnished with single bed and bedding,table and chair.. share kitchen and 2 full washrooms with 5 other VFS students.
In-suite washing machine.
Full shared kitchen with dishes and cups and cutlery, toaster, microwave
Radiant Heated Floors!
Cleaning schedule in place so that A) common areas are kept clean. B)
a equal share of weekly maintenance cleaning. (stop reading this and go to the next ad if you cannot clean up after yourself)
PLEASE read this too....
For the consideration of others..NO SMOKING in the home! In other words,
do not smoke (vape) anything at all in your room, or in the house.
Looking for mature minded students,responsible, pleasant, co-operative,
comprehending courtesy to others and common sense.
Also, in the consideration of the rest, please no overnight guests /noise after midnight, and please clean up after yourself .
One person to a room,No pets, No parties,No drugs.
I have land lorded for over 10 years almost exclusively to VFS, Previous
tenants have repeatedly stated they appreciate these rules as they make for a quite, pleasant, no-surprises home.
Please email me for pics and more info including a brief description why you would be a good fit..
Quite and safe neighborhood, no parties or drugs.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com