I'm offering a place - 3455 Turner st
- Available on:
- March 01, 2019
- $480 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
3455 Turner st
Coming up for March 1st.
If you are a clean, considerate,
VFS student, this may be for you..
Ideal for local and international male VFS students who want to go home to a pleasant neighborhood at arms length from downtown.
15-20 min one bus ride to all campuses, 95 or14.
Suitable ONLY for those who are productively engaged outside the home on a
basis during the day (work or school), who appreciate a quite home
who socialize outside of the home.
Perfect for singles who appreciate a quite, no-surprises place to come
home to relax
Share washroom(s) and kitchen with 3 other students.
Pricing is based on the size of the rooms, utilities included, our goal is to keep
so please turn off lights etc. when not in use.
Lease is 4 months, after that it can be
renewed or revised to month to month.
After you graduate, you are welcome
to stay on as this has been the case in the past for some..
THE room (s)...
Each room has a window and locking door ,
simply furnished with single bed, bed sheets,blankets,pillow, desk, chair.
full washroom + .5 washroom
In-suite washing machine.
Full shared kitchen with dishes and cups and cutlery, toaster, microwave
Cleaning schedule in place so that A) common areas are kept clean. B)
a equal share of weekly maintenance cleaning. (stop reading this and go to
ad if you cannot clean up after yourself)
PLEASE read this too....
For the consideration of others..NO SMOKING in the home! In other words,
do not smoke (vape) anything at all in your room, or in the house.
Looking for mature minded students,responsible, pleasant, co-operative,
courtesy to others and common sense.
One person to a room,No pets, No parties,No drugs.
I have land lorded for over 10 years almost exclusively to VFS, Previous
tenants have repeatedly stated
they appreciate these rules as they make for a quite, pleasant,
A few words about yourself and any other information you would like to share regarding why you would be a good fit.
please email* me for pics.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com