I'm offering a place - 928 Homer Street
- Available on:
- March 01, 2019
- $800. per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
928 Homer Street
We are looking for a female student to share a room and private bathroom with another female student attending VFS.
The apartment has in suite laundry, gym and a storage locker
New beds frames
Balcony overlooking the city. Beautiful views of the city.
in suite storage
The rental fee includes; cable internet heat light and hot water
bike storage and locker
The area; You can walk to school. Grocery store is one block from the apartment. Nestors market on Seymour Street
Starbucks below the apartment
This is the yaletown district surrounded by game design studios, trendy restaurants, coffee shops, hair salons, nail salon and much more.
The Canada Line station is located on Davie and Mainland.. just a 10 minute walk from the apartment that goes to the airport and back.
Seawall located and marina within walking distance.
Banks in the area
Walking distance to Pacific Center Mall where you will find the apple store and cell phone providers like Fido, Bell to pick up SIM Cards.
If you are interested please send me an email for pictures. We purchased new beds for the rooms
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com