I'm offering a place - 725 Baycrest Drive
- Available on:
- June 01, 2019
- $845 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
725 Baycrest Drive
Lovely Large Furnished House with Beautiful Ocean & Mountain Views has Room available.
Spacious Kitchen has wall oven, cooktop, fridges, microwave, electric kettle, rice cooker, toaster, electric blender, pots, pans, and dishes.
The Bedroom is furnished with:
large desk, desk lamp, and chair,
large wall mirror,
closet with clothes hangers,
32-inch flatscreen TV with cable,
waste basket, and
Included in the rent is:
free use of laundry facilities,
utilities (electricity, heat, hot water, cable),
and linens (blankets, pillows, sheets, towels).
The house is shared with the owner and VFS students/alumni.
For more info and photos please contact: email@example.com.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org