I'm offering a place - 599 W 23rd Ave.
- Available on:
- December 01, 2019
- $975 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
599 W 23rd Ave.
Currently studying acting at VFS and seeking roommate for second bedroom in nicely furnished and renovated 900 Sq ft 2 bdrm basement suite.
Separate entrance, lots of space. Use of shared laundry facilities and private backyard.
Walking distance to all, 350 steps to King Edward Canadaline Station.
Has bar fridge and small convection oven microwave, plus several kitchen appliances.
Please note that this is a typical renovated Vancouver basement suite, in that the ceiling height is 6'5", tall people be forewarned!
Around the corner is Douglas Park which has a drop-in gym. Hillcrest Olympic Centre Pool is easily accessible.
Available December 1st.
Includes all utilities, cable, wifi and laundry.
Photos in Kijiji Ad
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org