I'm offering a place - 4097 fraser street
- Available on:
- February 01, 2020
- $800 per month
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
4097 fraser street
Hi I am Akayo and I am i the Acting for film and television program. I'm very easy going, i tend to stick to my room a lot when i am at home do just do my thing. There is only 1 room in the apartment so the person renting with me would be in the living room with the pull out couch, there is no door for that area but there is a screen that can be brought out for more privacy, the place is furnished so you have your own closet. The internet would be split halfway which is 25 dollars per person. There are cooking supplies like pots and pans and cutlery, oven and 4 stoves, toilet and shower are in the unit.
If you are interested or have any questions please contact me by phone number or email.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org