I'm offering a place - 106 West Hastings
- Available on:
- May 01, 2021
- $895 per month
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
106 West Hastings
VFS Housing Services - APPROVED!
- small unit: $895/month w/ shared bathroom
- regular unit: $900-1000/month w/ shared bathroom
- regular unit: $1,225/month w/ private bathroom
This room is a micro unit where you can fit a queen size bed, desk and chair. There is a little kitchenette and a private bathroom. You may need to purchase kitchen appliances.
Building and neighborhood
The building is located in the heart of Gastown a very good area of the city and there are restaurants, retail stores, coffee shops and a grocery store all right outside your door. Plus you can sleep in and get up 10mins before class, since you’d live really close to your campus.
Rent and lease
Studios are available from October 1 with 1 year lease.
Please contact VFS Housing Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have sample photos.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com