I'm offering a place - 483 Keefer Street
- Available on:
- February 01, 2021
- $775 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
483 Keefer Street
Single bedroom in a shared home, available for immediate move in. Located in the Mau Dan Co-Op, a gated block just East of Chinatown, within walking distance to all of downtown Vancouver. House is a 3-bedroom home, shared between a VFS Film Student (male), and two landlords (also males and are a Partnered Couple). All of whom are very laid back and welcoming.
Bedroom is on ground floor, fully furnished with a bed, sheets, desk, dresser, and ceiling fan. Plenty of shelving storage. Everything is included in price (Hydro, Electric, Wi-Fi, espresso machine, kitchenware) except laundry, which is on site. Cost is $745 per month, open-ended lease, refundable deposit is also $745.
Great for a student or someone new to Vancouver! Please reach out to Cory Rokes at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com