I'm offering a place - 1238 Seymour street
- Available on:
- October 01, 2020
- $1850 per month
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
1238 Seymour street
Apartment (size: 450 ft.)
The studio apartment is fully furnished and the kitchen is fully stocked with small and large appliances such as dishwasher, microwave, fridge, stove and kitchen supplies. It also has an in suite washer and dryer. It is on the 30th floor, so you’d have an amazing view of downtown Vancouver and the mountains in the back.
Building and neighborhood
The building has a gym available free for you to use. There’s also a rooftop garden/deck. It is located in a very good area of the city, in Yaletown. There are restaurants, retail stores, coffee shops and a grocery store all right outside your door or within a short walk.
The building is within walking distance from VFS. It’s a 20 min walk, but you could also take a bus, that’s a little quicker.
Rent and lease
The studio will be available on October 1 2020. The rent for the studio is $1850/month. Internet, cable and hot water would come on top, but that would only be an additional $100 per month. HOT water included.
Landlord, Stan, has been working with VFS Housing Services for a long time.
Please reach out to Stan for more detailed information.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com