I'm offering a place - 475 Howe Street
- Available on:
- December 01, 2020
- $1550 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- Pets Okay
475 Howe Street
Fantastic Deluxe Room Monthly Rentals from $1,550 including weekly Housekeeping Service.
Weekly Rentals from $600. Food and Beverage Discount: 15% at Hydra Estiatorio Mediterranean and Copper Chimney Restaurant.
The EXchange Hotel Vancouver is the former home of the original Vancouver Stock Exchange. The historic building has hosted creative minds and distinguished individuals for nearly a century, and has become established as an intersection of culture, hospitality and style in the heart of downtown Vancouver.
The EXchange Hotel is history reimagined with its custom-designed, handcrafted furnishings, large format marble bathrooms and rotating collection of 20th century artwork. Every room at EXchange features superior amenities, imported luxury linens, exquisite artwork and premium products from L’Occitane en Provence. Centrally located within the financial and luxury shopping districts, while adjacent to the waterfront convention center neighbourhood, EXchange Hotel guests have access to the very best of downtown Vancouver.
• Rooms feature Herringbone-patterned floors, heritage
or floor-to-ceiling windows, marble finishes and
stunning wall murals
• Luxurious bathrooms feature heated floors, marble
walk-in showers and backlit mirrors
• Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet
• 50” LCD HD Smart televisions
• Plush bathrobe and clothing steamer
• Egyptian cotton bedding
• Wet bar and Italian mini fridge
• An illy® Espresso in-room coffee machine
• In-room safe that holds a 15-inch laptop
• Wheelchair accessible
Self-Parking at $100 per week or $200 per month.
Rental amount and 50% security deposit must be prepaid.
Weekly Housekeeping for Monthly stays.
Pet Deposit $300 and Cleaning Fee $100.
Laundry Services: $40+ tax per load. Washing and Drying. Clothe Steamers in all guestrooms.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com