I'm offering a place - 567 Hornby Street
- Available on:
- December 01, 2020
- $1550 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- Pets Okay
567 Hornby Street
Executive Suite Monthly Rentals at $1,550 including weekly Housekeeping service.
Weekly Rentals from $600. Food and Beverage Discount: 15% at Copper Chimney Restaurant and Hydra Estiatorio Mediterranean.
An intimate repose in the heart of Vancouver’s business and shopping districts, Executive Hotel Le Soleil is known for its all-suite luxury boutique experience and exceptional service. Le Soleil features 113 beautifully appointed suites with separate bedroom and seating areas, offering a level of hospitality that looks after all of your needs.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Secure underground Self-parking at $200 per month. $100 a week.
• Pet friendly
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Keurig coffee maker
• Spacious work desk
• Cordless bedside phone
• In-room safe
• 55” HDTV in all bedrooms plus an additional
42” television in all suites featuring Smart and TV Cast system
• Iron and ironing board
Weekly Housekeeping service for Monthly Stays.
Rental must be prepaid.
Security Deposit (refundable) 50% of rental amount.
Pet Deposit: $300. Cleaning Fee: $100
Laundry Services: $40+ tax per load
1 MINUTE WALK TO THE FINANCIAL DISTRICT AND SHOPPING
3 MINUTE WALK TO CANADA PLACE AND CONVENTION CENTRE
5 MINUTE WALK TO GASTOWN AND NIGHTLIFE HUBS
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com