I'm offering a place - 106 West Hastings Street
- Available on:
- December 21, 2020
- $1125 per month
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
106 West Hastings Street
I am looking for someone to take over my lease as I'll be moving back to Europe when I graduate at the end of December and don't fancy paying for that extra month of rent.
It's technically unfurnished, but you can option to buy all my furniture for 850 CAD which is about half of what I paid for it in total, and includes towels, bedsheets, and kitchen stuff, etc.
The location is super close to the school, and basically everything else you'll need, which is also why several other students live in the same building.
The bathrooms are shared, but are cleaned each morning (which means you don't have to do it) and despite living here for a year, I've never experienced not being able to go to the bathroom when I wanted to.
I will be leaving the country on the 19th or the 21st of December, which is when you can take over the apartment. The administration of the building will be on holiday from December 24th to January 3rd, which means that you won't be able to take over in that time period. So either you can get the keys and sign the contract before December 24th or on January 4th and onwards.
Please send me an email if you're interested :)
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org