I'm offering a place - xx east 55th and ross st
- Available on:
- February 01, 2021
- $720 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
xx east 55th and ross st
Very CLEAN furnished room in a new home, ideal for mature students, working professionals or retirees willing to share floor and take on a lease.
• Furnished: bed, drawers, desk, chair, bookcase, personal kitchen utensils
• Shared bathroom with one other person
• Utilities and top-of-the-line Internet with unlimited data
• Direct bus to downtown and Richmond
• BBQ grill and large sundeck outside
• Walking distance to stores, banks, supermarket, restaurants, convenience stores, etc.
Are you clean, neat and willing to share in maintaining the place? Please tell us a little bit about yourself: where you're coming from, why you're moving, and for how long.... Cash down deposit, background check required. Sorry, no pets, no drugs, no smoking, and physical distancing required. Please give us a number to reach you.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org