I'm offering a place - 2815 Georgia St East
- Available on:
- June 01, 2021
- $650 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
2815 Georgia St East
A Furnished private bedroom available in June 1.
The bedroom is furnished with bedding, chairs, a desk, a closet and has great high speed WiFi.
-Just about 5 minutes walk to the major bus stations #14, #16 and R5 express buses.
-It is only about 15 minutes or less by buses to VFS campuses and Downtown Vancouver.
-Quiet and Friendly neighborhood.
5 minutes walk to the bus stations, coffee shops(Starbucks, Tim Hortons ,etc) grocery store, Shoppers Drugs Mart, London Drugs, Banks, Fitness centre,and so many restaurants around.
Rent includes WiFi, hot water, heating and utilities.
This is not a party house, no drugs, no pet and no smoking.
I am looking for a clean, quiet, respectful and responsible student.
For more information please feel free to contact me and I will get back to you ASAP.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org