I'm offering a place - 1433 Haro Street
- Available on:
- May 01, 2021
- $1250 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- Pets Okay
1433 Haro Street
Hi! I am leaving Vancouver soon and therefore I’m looking for someone to replace me in my co-tenancy shared with my roommate.
It will be available to you starting May 1st.
You would share a 2-bedroom flat with my roommate. You would have a private bedroom, with shared kitchen, bathroom & living space. Dryer/Washer are included in the flat. Heating & internet is included, except electricity which is paid separately. Smoking is allowed outside only. The place is super nice and has a great location, which is walking distance to most essential things including campus:D
The monthly rent is $1250 CAD (your part), with a security deposit equal to 1 month rent (shared with my roommate). The flat is situated in West End in a quiet street, and as I mentioned, at walking distance from the VFS campus, super market, Robson street (shopping), Stanley Park, and more!
We are looking for someone nice & clean. Please contact me if interested!! I could also send you some pictures or arrange a viewing.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com