Find a Roommate
This service is designed to help you to connect with other upcoming, current, and graduate students of VFS, to arrange shared accommodation.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at email@example.com or 604-631-3078.
Downtown, near VFS Campus, or near transit stations
$600-1000 per month
I Don't Smoke / I Don't have a Pet
3730 Cambie Street, Unit 1 Vancouver
$950 per month
No Smoking Allowed / No Pets
Depending on your needs, you may want to use VFS’s housing coordinator to find accommodation in Vancouver.
Justin Foo, our housing coordinator, will search on your behalf for the most appropriate housing that fits your budget.
You can contact Justin at:
- +1 604-631-3078 or
Note: The housing service fee is a one-time, up-front payment of $350.00 each ($333.34 + tax). Applicable taxes are British Columbia's 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST). Although your spouse/partner is not considered a second person, he/she must fill out the Tenancy Application as a co-applicant. An additional fee of $100/pet (including tax) will apply. All amounts are in Canadian dollars.
Bell Accommodation Services specializes in short- and long-term housing. They have worked with VFS students for a number of years.