I'm offering a place - 545 Skeena st
- Available on:
- December 01, 2022
- $1000 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
545 Skeena st
We are looking for a quiet, clean, mature, responsible students to share a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in the house.
Skeena house has been housing VFS students, exclusively, for the past 13 years, and was established by VFS and the previous owner. We have several rooms going for $1000, $1250 and $1350.
A bedroom will be available as of Dec 1 2022 in downstairs suit.
Our place is clean, safe and quiet.
Rent includes, fully furnished rooms ready to move into (beddings, towels all provided), shared living room, dining room, kitchen, two full bathrooms, as well as, all utilities, free laundry facility, high speed WIFI, and complementary Shaw open that allows you to have free WiFi in the city. We also help with common area cleaning when needed.
Located in a quiet residential area, but very close to downtown, just a few min walk to the express bus line, R-5 that will take you to downtown in 20 mins or less. City bike route is one block away. Easy access to mountains as well as grocery shopping and restaurants.
This is NOT a party house, and it is smoking, excessive drinking and drug free environment.
We are Landlords that look after the property fast, but don't live on the premises. If you are interested, email Zhana at email@example.com for additional info and photos.
You can check our references with VFS student services, and all the rooms are available through Student Services for an extra fee. 6 months lease minimum with the option to renew for another 6 months and as long as you are a VFS student.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org