About The Program
What is the VFS-BCIT Pathway Program?
This pathway allows students graduating from 10 of VFS's advanced diploma programs (1 year) to fast-track into BCIT’s Business Management Advanced Diploma program, Technical Arts Advanced Diploma program, and/or Bachelor of Business Administration program. Gain a production-business education that will prepare you to succeed in today’s creative economy.
VFS programs eligible for this pathway are the following:
- 3D Animation & Visual Effects
- Classical Animation
- Digital Design
- Film Production
- Game Design
- Programming for Games, Web & Mobile
- Sound Design for Visual Media
- Writing for Film, Television & Games
- Animation Concept Art
- Acting for Film & Television
BCIT programs eligible for this pathway are the following:
- BCIT Technical Arts Advanced Diploma
- BCIT Business Management Advanced Diploma
- BCIT Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The British Columbia Institute of Technology is celebrating 50 years of applied education, and has been integral to building the economic, social, and environmental prosperity of British Columbia since 1964, producing more than 160,000 career-ready graduates over that time. BCIT offers degrees, diplomas, and certificates in a variety of polytechnic studies, educating 48,000 full- and part-time students annually.