I'm looking for a place - Downtown, near VFS Campus, or near transit stations
- Needed on:
- November 01, 2017
- $600-1000 per month
- I Don't Smoke
- I Don't have a Pet
- Gender Roommates:
My name is Sam Yabut from the Philippines. I'm 25 years old, female, and currently a Foundation student.
I will be taking a secondary program (Animation Concept Art) starting February 2018, but I'm looking to move in around late October to early November right after my Foundation program ends.
I'm looking for a place downtown or near downtown at least that has complete amenities (kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, laundry, wifi, hot water, etc.). I would prefer a quiet, non-party place and I'm very open to having a roommate or several.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thank you! :D
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-631-3078.