I'm offering a place - 545 Skeena
- Available on:
- September 01, 2017
- $850 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
We are looking for a quiet, clean, mature, responsible students to share a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in the house.
Skeena house has been housing VFS students, exclusively, for the past six years, and was established by VFS and the previous owner. We have several rooms going from $700 to $900.
There will be a room available as of Sept 1 2017.Dates might be negotiable.
Rent is $850. Our place is older, well kept, safe and quiet.
Rent includes, a fully furnished room ready to move into (beddings, towels all provided), shared living room, dining room, kitchen, 2 full bathrooms, back and front yard, as well as, all utilities, free laundry facility, high speed WIFI, and complementary Shaw open that allows you to have free WiFi in the city. It also comes with an 1 hour a week of common area cleaning services. (We do not provide cleaning of personal things like washing dishes and cleaning rooms, just light cleaning of the common areas).
Located in a quiet residential area, but very close to downtown, just a 2 min walk to the express bus line, 135 SFU that will take you to downtown in 15 mins or less. City bike route is one block away. Easy access to mountains as well.
This is NON party house, and it is a smoking, excessive drinking and drug free environment.
We are Landlords that look after the property fast and well, but don't live on the premises. If you are interested, email Zhana at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional info and photos.
You can check our references with VFS student services, and all the rooms are available through Student Services for an extra fee. I can also get you in touch with potential roommates.
6 months lease minimum.
- 778 996 9730
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at email@example.com or 604-631-3078.