I'm offering a place - 1718 Victoria Drive
- Available on:
- August 01, 2017
- $1000 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
1718 Victoria Drive
So you will be sharing the space with me. I'm a pretty easygoing brazilian, who works with design, animation and digital interactive stuff for kids. I like movies, games, hang out or inside with friends sometimes, So it's cool to have friends around but always respecting each other space and late hours noise.
1050 square feet, 2 large bedrooms, 1 large bath. Fantastic location-close to everything! First floor in a Hertitage home. Not a basement, full height celings and tons of light. This place is a beauty! Whole house was renovated a year ago. One person only, no couples.
Furnished, washer/dryer, dishwasher, nest controlled heat and a/c, exposed brick walls, seperate entrance, If you have a bike, there's a place for it too. Housekeeping once a month.
Lots of free parking on the street, 1 block away from commercial drive, close to bus/sky train. It's located at Victoria Drive and 10 minutes walk from sky train and 3 min walk from bus stops to downtown. 24/7 market a block away, and great restaurants close by. You would be sharing the house with me. It's a 2bedroom furnished and renewed appliances: dishwasher, washing and dryer machine in-house. If you have a bike, there's a place
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-631-3078.