I'm looking for a place - Close to Downtown
- Needed on:
- August 01, 2017
- $900-1200 per month
- I Don't Smoke
- I Don't have a Pet
- Gender Roommates:
- No Preference
I am 22 years old from Turkey but I have been living in California for 3 years and will be studying Acting for Film+Television this August. I am looking for a room or roommate to look together.
I am an easy-going guy, social. I am not a party boy but sometimes I go out to relax. I like to travel a lot. Cant wait to explore Vancouver! I am organized and I know how to keep things tidy and clean. I would like to live with someone who is also an actor or interested in movies or acting, and someone who is gay friendly.
If you have any questions,please feel free to contact me.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-631-3078.