I'm looking for a place - Gastown / Near my VFS Campus
- Needed on:
- August 26, 2017
- $600-750 per month
- I Don't Smoke
- I Don't have a Pet
- Gender Roommates:
- No Preference
Hi! I'm looking for a place to stay for the whole year of my program. I'm very clean and organized. I have experience living on my own. I'm very also very nice and respectful, I don't smoke or drink. I'm easy going and get along very easily.
I'm a 19 y/o guy from Mexico, graduated high school last year but spent a year with a group in Israel and volunteering in Kenya, so I have expirience living with people!
Feel free to contact me by email, phone or Whatsapp!
Also you can check my insta if you wanna see my face: @allanwe
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-631-3078.