I'm offering a place - 989 Nelson.st
- Available on:
- October 01, 2020
- $550 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
DOWNTOWN, 989 Nelson.st "Electra building", on the corner of Burrard st and Nelson .st.
---just 15 minutes walk to (198 W Hastings St, Vancouver school comps).
---The suite is 500sqft with 9ft.ceilings.
---it has an air conditioner, free laundry on every floor.
---the room is fully furnished with a 2 single size beds, big study desk, nice chair, walking closet, and private door to the washroom,.-fully kitchen stuff...rice cooker, coffee, maker, toaster, fry pans, and pots and more
★FREE, HI speed internet .Wi.Fi
★FREE, billiard, AND.table tennis (ping pong)
★FREE big social club for a party
--This building is well secured and surrounded by a bank, food market until 12pm, new theater, restaurant, bar, and just two blocks to busy famous Robson street and Granville street full of Night Clubs and Bars open until 3 pm. You do not miss anything in this building. everything is close by.
-- i need a clean and responsible FEMALE student,to share a room with another female student. she is very neat and clean and an easy-going, friendly, cool person, non-smoker, and not a drinker. I was a student for makeup artistry before, and I understand student life, so let's enjoy living together and finish school for a brighter future.
moving in OCTOBER /01/2020
if you want to see the pictures just ask me
Rent is $550 include and half of the rent $275 is deposit.,,,
send a mail at email@example.com
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org