I'm looking for a place - anywhere really as long as it's not too far away
- Needed on:
- May 01, 2021
- $800-1100 per month
- I Don't Smoke
- I Don't have a Pet
- Gender Roommates:
- No Preference
I'm a Brazilian musician/filmmaker/photographer/digital artist who loves arts and technology in general. I'm also a bit of a geek, love reading (books and comics) love watching series, movies, and anime. I'm very professional, clean, friendly, and easy-going.
I'm mostly looking for a private bedroom with a private bathroom if possible, but depending on the situation I wouldn't mind sharing the bathroom with one or 2 people.
Contact me at email@example.com, my WhatsApp is +55 47 9847984205220 and if you wanna call me you can call me at 7788079047.
VFS shall bear no liability for any risks associated with transactions that occur through the Roommate Board.
Each user of the Roommate Board bears full responsibility for determining the suitability of other users’ accommodation offers.
Although VFS screens accommodation postings to filter out questionable offers, it is important for students to be alert and take appropriate precautions.
Use caution and vigilance when dealing with prospective landlords as there are many scammers targeting renters in Vancouver. Please read through How to spot a scam for steps you can take to protect yourself before you start contacting prospective landlords or roommates through the Roommate Board.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org