I'm offering a place - 938 Smithe Street
- Available on:
- August 01, 2022
- $1500 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- Pets Okay
938 Smithe Street
*Preferably looking for female roommate* My current roommate is moving out and I will be looking for someone to take her spot for the last 5 months of my program!
The bedroom has a closet and is attached to the bathroom. Looking for someone who is clean in communal spaces and doesn't mind when people are over as my program is very much working in groups.
I'm 23, I love being social but also having chill nights in. I love animals and we currently have a fish, which I believe I will be taking ownership of once my roommate moves out. His name is Mr. Fish.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org