I'm offering a place - 375 3rd St E
- Available on:
- April 01, 2023
- $850.00 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
375 3rd St E
Available April 1 female student short or long term
Private bedroom, in a large 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apt.
Single Ikea bed, bedding and towels provided.
Full size desk and comfortable office chair
Fully furnished and equipped kitchen including dishwasher.
Household basics provided for kitchen, bath and laundry.
Heat, hydro, 5G WI-Fi are all included.
Laundry is in the building and coin operated $3 per load, laundry soap provided.
Main Intersection Lonsdale Ave and 3rd St E. North Vancouver
Approx. 25- 30 minutes travel by bus/ seabus from your lower Lonsdale location to Waterfront Station at 601 West Cordova St.
It is a short walk to all VFS campus locations from the station. The closest is the VFS Main Campus Animation / Visual Effects at 151 W Cordova St.
The bus stop is directly across the street from the apt. The bus schedule matches the Seabus departures so no long waits. It’s also a nice 20 minute walk to the Seabus.
Returning at night short walk from your campus to the Seabus station and again the bus matches the Seabus schedule and drops you off across the street from your front door.
Monthly bus pass 2 zone 137.10 Canadian
Please note: this housing option is available through Bell Accommodation Services a student placement agency. I have been providing VFS students and others with housing options for over 22 years. I am happy to provide pictures, more details and answer any questions you or your family member may have.
P 604 971 3822
www.bellacc.com for application terms and conditions
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org