I'm looking for a place - Near My VFS Campus
- Needed on:
- August 01, 2017
- $700-1000 per month
- I Don't Smoke
- I have a Pet
- Gender Roommates:
- No Preference
Hi! I'm a 26 year old Female, looking for a place for August 1st- Flexible.
Happy to sign a lease.
I do have a medium large dog that I would like to bring, although aware that I may have to look for other options for her.
I will be very focused on school, as well as -hopefully- working a lot.
I will probably be in my room most of the time that I am actually home, but I'm a great cook, and I'm very tidy!
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at email@example.com or 604-631-3078.