I'm offering a place - 2106 nelson street
- Available on:
- August 01, 2017
- $1200.00 per month
- 3 Bedrooms
- Square feet:
- 1 600
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
2106 nelson street
The Electra located in the heart of downtown and walking distance to VFS.
You will share the apartment with another student from VFS. You will share the bathroom and kitchen and living room with everyone. This is a penthouse level. There is in suite laundry within the unit. There is a female students attending VFS she has her room and you will have your own room.
There are 2 bathrooms. The students will share one bathroom, den is open for studying. Large custom building kitchen and stunning views of the mountains. Faces East.
The apartment is fully furnished. Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, dishwasher and microwave. Laundry is free on each floor. All you need to bring is your luggage and favorite pillow
The apartments has air conditioning, beautiful views of the city, cable and internet and heat lights and hot water. Lots of closet space and a storage locker for luggage. Windows in all areas from floor to ceiling. Lots of light
Bus stop right out front for rainy days. 15 to 20 minute bus ride
gym with lots of free weights and cardio machines
pool table and large out door bbq with patio chairs, 2 gas bbq's and lots of green space, plants.
guest suites for friends or family members coming to visit - 75.00 per night based on availability
Grocery store across the street open until Midnight - IGA Market Place
Starbucks next door
All Major banks within walking distance
Pacific Center Mall and Nordstrom's - retail shopping mall from the US
Fido provider within Pacific Center Mall or Bell or Rogers, Microsoft and the apple store
The Beach is a 15 minute walk from the Electra- Stanley Park seawall and beach with many restaurants
Granville Street - the Entertainment district
yaletown area a few blocks behind the Electra you will find Digital animation companies, high tec companies, and 3d and many others.
- 778 998 3192
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at email@example.com or 604-631-3078.