I'm offering a place - 933 Seymour Street
- Available on:
- September 25, 2017
- $2500 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
933 Seymour Street
$2500 / 1br - 728ft2 - UNIQUE LOFT - furnished, bright & convenient in heart of Van downtown
For photos, pls. refer to our craigslist ad: https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/apa/6251638240.html
Suitable for 1 or 2 non-smoking tenants without pets (non-negotiable). Available last week of Sept / Oct 1st.
Great for corporate bookings / relocation. Minimum 6 months lease.
You'll love the high ceilings, COOL HUGE LOFT, in-suite laundry & spectacular city views!
During the day, you will enjoy the natural light from the double height floor to ceiling 14' windows.
The size of the apartment is 728 square feet (67.6 square meters ). It is a HUGE loft that's bigger than most studio apartments (even some 1 bedroom apartments) in downtown. You can tell by comparing distances between the TV and sofa, and kitchen and living room separation distances in our photos with other photos. Large walk-in closet behind the bed on loft level.
$2,500 per month. Parking and utilities are NOT included and no subletting allowed.
Employer and past landlord references, credit and criminal check required.
Showings on August 22, 2017 - please email to make an appointment.
Heart of downtown (Seymour @ Smithe), SUPER convenient, walking time in minutes to:
â?¢ supermarket, starbucks, liquor store (1/2)
â?¢ major buses 1
â?¢ pharmacy 2
â?¢ bank 3
â?¢ parks, Yaletown 4
â?¢ public library 6
â?¢ skytrain, Art Gallery, Pacific Centre 7
â?¢ Robson Street shopping, BC Place 9
â?¢ Seawall / False Creek 11
â?¢ Rogers Arena 14
The apartment is really close to everything you need in downtown -walkscore is 100/100 so you don't even need a car.
You can also walk to Vancouver International Film Centre, Pacific Cinematheque, Roundhouse Community and Recreation Centre.
One block away from major bus routes, quick walk to skytrain, can't be any easier than this~!
â?¢ Well-maintained, secured 18 years old building with key fob + 24 hr video
â?¢ Common areas: gym, 360 degree rooftop terrace, deck, resident's lounge and meeting area.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is â€” and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, donâ€™t hesitate to email or call VFSâ€™s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, atÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ or 604-631-3078.